It’s Friday and I have news about a party…
Ever since its launch last year, Cargo in Wapping Wharf has gone from strength to strength. The development, made up of restaurants, bars and retail units has recently become bigger as well, with the addition of Cargo 2.
The buzzing community space houses various local independent businesses who all offer something different.
To celebrate the new trader’s moving into Cargo 2, Wapping Wharf is going to be holding a Patio Party on Friday 10th November. The celebrations will run from 6 – 9 with funk and soul DJ’s the Gold Diggers providing the beats and the evening promises to be lots of fun. There will be a raffle with a chance to win a surprise ‘Wapping Wharf Prize’ and all of the businesses within Cargo 2 will be offering special discounts on the night.
The new additions to the site are as follows:
- Art and craft from The Portside Gallery
- Hand-crafted bikes from Temple Cycles
- Ethically-sourced men’s fashion from Brothers We Stand,
- Artisan bread and cakes from The Assembly Bakery
- Craft beers from The Beer Necessities
- Specialty burgers, fries and lemonade from Squeezed
- Super fresh local produce from Meat Box
- Delicious pizzas from Pizzarova
Bring the family down or pop by after work and enjoy a beer from Beer Neccessities, a slice from Pizzarova or burgers and lemonade from Squeezed. It is sure to be a relaxed and enjoyable evening with plenty to see and try!
Instagram – @wappingwharf
Twitter – @WappingWharfBS1
Facebook – @BristolWappingWharf